Advantages for planners and engineers
- Reduced planning complexity
- Easy planning with 3D models and expert advice
- Low voltage drop allows tower heights over 140 meters/ 460 feet!
Advantages for plant manufacturers
- Greater flexibility
- Reduced waste
- Shorter completion times of the towers
- International product approvals such as UL, CSA, and VDE
Advantages for tower builders
- Faster installation time
- Matched and pre-tested installation kit per tower segment
- Faster completion of tower segments
Advantages for plant operators and service providers
- Almost maintenance-free lighting system & central battery management
- Central UPS concept for easy battery replacement in the tower base
- Instant full light output, even at low temperatures
WHAT WE OFFER
LED Lighting Solutions
In wind farms, lighting in the tower is important for ensuring the safety of service personnel. We support reliable illumination with well-thought-out solutions. These include robust LED luminaires as plug & play components as well as smart fastening systems. Standard and emergency lighting is supplied with a powerful UPS. We also provide software-based lighting simulation, offering you maximum planning certainty for your specific lighting concepts.
Infrastructure Cabling Inside Wind Turbines
QUICK, SAFE & ERROR-FREE ASSEMBLY
The more easily and flexibly that power distribution can be realized in wind power plants, the better. With our innovative installation systems we support dynamic and smooth infrastructure cabling. From lighting to maintenance sockets and even the service elevator, all components are easy to install and maintain. The podis® power bus system provides the necessary backbone for all wind turbine power connections.
Powerful control and safety technology
Safety first – especially with the operation of wind energy plants. The key is powerful control technology of the kind we offer with our safety controllers, safety relays, and safety switches. This allows optimal control and monitoring of safety-related functions – from the emergency stop to analog value processing and through to speed monitoring. All system components are matched to one another and therefore offer necessary plant safety for service and installation personnel.